Youtube is a video streaming platform for everyone who has internet, it is a place where you can find out movie trailers, live events, tutorials, web series, comedy videos, songs and many more. As we all know that in some of the areas mobile data doesn’t work and also WiFi is not available, so in this type of situation, it is better to download or save the videos to watch offline.
The videos are allowed for the users to download it for their benefits, and strictly not for copyright issues. The video can only be downloaded only if the creator allows you. YouTube application supports both iOS and Android and also supports to download the video to view it later when there is no network connection.
Steps to download video for offline viewing:
- Open the YouTube on your phone and enter the search keywords for downloading the video.
- After the video result comes, tap on the three dots which is near the video you want to download.
- Tap on the DOWNLOAD button. Once you select the video to download it will ask you you select the video quality.
- After that, it will start getting download.
How to download YouTube on desktop:
4K Downloader is a software which can help you to download videos on your PC or macOS. It is available in macOS, Windows, Linux and many more.
- Open browser, search for a 4K downloader page and click on the download button. After the downloading is complete, install the software package.
- Then, open YouTube on google and copy the video URL from the address bar at the top.
- Open the 4K Video Downloader software and click on the green paste link button to attach the link which you have copied.
- Then there will be a download button to save the video for your desktop.
How to download YouTube using a website:
The easiest way to download a video is to copy and paste the URL on the website page and click the download button. There are only two websites that allow you to download the videos from the website – Save from Net and VDYouTube.
Save From Net – steps:
- Open YouTube and open the video you want to download for viewing the video offline.
- Copy the video link from the top address bar and go to save from the net website.
- Paste the link in the insert link box. By doing this YouTube will get open.
- Select the quality and format of the video and then click on the download button to save the video on your PC.
VDYouTube – steps:
- Go to YouTube on the browser then open the video to download on the PC.
- Copy the link from the address bar and go to the VDYouTube website.
- Paste the URL in the search video or type link in the search option and tap on the green button to analyze the video.
- Once the video is downloaded, go download on the page and save the video.