Two WhatsApp accounts work in only one mobile. We all know that WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp helps you connect with your family and friends. WhatsApp is where you can send your photos, videos, documents, and voice messages. In WhatsApp, you can video call and group video call, and now in a group video call, it supports 8 members.
There are people who don’t like that between a personal chat, office people message them by seeing them online, or if your share a status, everyone will be able to see that even your work friends. Know how to use two WhatsApp accounts in one smartphone.
There are many Android phones which come with this feature which is known as App Cloning or App Twin. Most of these are Chinese brands. This feature will only get used if you have Dual Sim on your phone.
Two WhatsApp account on your smartphone:
- Install WhatsApp from Google Play store and register your number.
- If you already have registered, skip the first step and directly go to your phone settings.
- Go to the Dual App/Clone App/Twin App and tap on it.
- You will see a list of applications that can be cloned, then tap on the WhatsApp option and then select install.
- Click on the second account and open the secondary app.
- After that tap to agree and continue to access your files and contacts.
- After all these steps, you will have to register your other contact number in WhatsApp account.
What if your phone doesn’t support App Cloning?
If your phone does not support app cloning then there is a couple of ways to install a second copy of WhatsApp. You will then also need a dual sim phone to send and receive messages from two of the accounts. There are many options if you don’t have App cloning on your phone, one of the options is Parallel Space.
Steps to install Parallel Space:
- Install the Parallel Space from Google Play. Once you open the app, it will straightway to the Clone Apps page.
- Select the app you want to clone, and then tap to Add to Parallel Space button.
- After then, once when the Parallel space gets open, install the application you wanna run on your phone.
- Continue my agreeing everything which is been shown and then you can use WhatsApp and other apps by acquiring the Parallel Space App.